Covid 19 Response at Circle The Wagons RV Park
Guest’s safety and well being are our greatest concern. We will do what we can to make sure you have fun and you are comfortable and happy.
Concerning COVID-19 Safety
Now that our RV is fully open we will adjust the following social distancing guidelines to help keep your camping experience safe and healthy during the pandemic recovery:
- Our tent sites will continue to be closed for rentals.
- Car camping is not allowed in the RV park.
- Guests should follow social distancing practices when interacting with other guests or staff in the park. Masks should be worn when interacting within the 6 foot safe distance, and most local businesses require masks to enter their businesses.
- We have implemented a contact free site check-in process. Your confirmation email contains a link to your up to date reservation. Before arriving at the park, you will receive an email with an Express Check In link to check in. Please confirm Terms and Conditions, and make your final payment. No cash or checks will be accepted during check-in. The office will now be open to guests on a limited basis.
- A staff member will meet you at your RV as you arrive at the park, confirm your completed check-in, direct you to your site, and orient you with the hook ups at your site. The utility connections, and picnic tables at your site will be checked prior to check-in, but guests should follow good sanitation practices when setting up.
- Until authorized by Huerfano Public Health Department, the group room and game room facility will remain closed. No books, DVD's, magazines, board games, puzzles will be available. Please bring your own if you like to play board games. The outdoor games will be available, but guest should follow good sanitation practices when using shared games. There are also plenty of other activities in and around the area to keep you busy.
- The laundry room and bathhouse will now be available. Guests will be provided a key code when checking in. The facility will be close from 11-1 daily for cleaning and sanitation.
- Walking trails and the Dog Park will remain open, but guests are advised to follow social distancing practices to limit interaction between pets and guests.
- High touch surfaces around the park will be cleaned and sanitized regularly. Guests are reminded to always wash/sanitize hands following any interaction outside their RV's.
- We are now allowing limited access to our Office/Store. Please wear your mask when visiting the Office/Store. If masks are a medical issue for you, please call our Office and we will assist you.
- High touch surfaces around the park will be cleaned and sanitized daily. Guests are reminded to always wash/sanitize hands following any interaction outside their RV's.
- Stay Home if you or anyone in your household has any symptoms such as fever, coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle pain, new loss of taste or smell and chills.
- Do not engage in risky activities, and strictly follow any local county fire bans. See local fire ban website: https://www.huerfano.us/
- Use Social Distancing and maintain 6 Feet between individuals not part of your family. Masks are encouraged when interacting with others outside your group.
- Limit groups no larger than 10 people per site.
- Practice good personal hygiene including washing hands, covering cough & sneeze.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for you, our staff, other guests, and our livelihood. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting Circle the Wagons RV Park.
You voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please be nice to our staff and each other. We are all figuring this out. Let’s keep each other healthy and safe.